Resource Library is a unique product of 1sixty8 media in conjunction with our consumer website, www.BestCarAudio.com. It is a collection of high-quality articles designed to engage and educate consumers about the products and services that a modern mobile enhancement retailer offers.
When you subscribe to Resource Library, we will publish one of these articles to your website on a regular schedule. It is perfect to share on social media or use as a reference when working with clients at your facility. These articles are a low-cost way for you to brand yourself as an expert and show your clients that you care about helping them make educated buying decisions.
All Resource Library articles will have the “BestCarAudio” byline attributing the origination of the article to BestCarAudio.
We have 3 levels of Resource Library for to choose from based on your needs and your budget. All include our Managed Hosting product. Resource Library is currently available only on sites that we have built and manage.
Resource Library is a great addition to a Focused Content program. We have customized Resource Library offerings just for our Focused Content clients. Talk to your account manager for details.
1sixty8 media is working on an innovative on-demand approach to content. We hope to launch this service in the near future.
This is the solution for the retailer who wants to leverage the Internet to grow their business. With Focused Content from 1sixty8 media, you will have regular meetings with a Project Manager to design and administer an ongoing flow of original content for your website. Our project managers all have extensive experience in the mobile enhancement industry (currently, both of our project managers own award-winning mobile enhancement facilities).
Because of the intimate experience that we have in the mobile enhancement industry, we make the process of content creation very simple for you. There is no need to explain the difference between a woofer and tweeter or what a bypass module on a remote starter does. Simply give us some bullet points and we do the rest.
Focused Content clients can choose from a wide range of products:
- Foundation Pages are just what they sound like: the foundation of your website. These are Landing pages like “Car Audio,” “Remote Car Starters” and “Truck Accessories.”
- Educational Articles inform and educate visitors to your website while fostering goodwill and reinforcing your expertise.
- Reality Articles tell the story of a real-life situation that a customer of yours has experienced and how your products improved their life.
- Lifestyle Articles are written from the female perspective and designed to engage women.
- Product Spotlights focus on a single SKU and detail the benefits and features that it provides.
- Build Posts detail larger and more complex builds and are designed to showcase your installation expertise.
- Mini-Build Posts are simply a smaller version of a Build Post
- Quick Posts focus on a smaller installation, usually of a single product.
It is important to note that Focused Content products are all original works produced specifically for the client and are not repurposed or used on any other websites.