For Immediate Release
Lehighton, PA, January 5, 2018 – 1sixty8 media has expanded its business solutions portfolio by partnering with Mitchell 1, a leading provider of automotive repair software, to help mobile enhancement retailers increase efficiency and profits.
Mitchell 1’s ProDemand is an automotive repair information database covering nearly every domestic and import car and light truck on the road, gives installation facilities and technicians instant access to comprehensive vehicle information in a single application.
“As 1sixty media grows, it was important to me to provide services that can improve the operations and efficiency of a mobile enhancement retailer and also help raise the professional perception of those same facilities,” said 1sixty8 media founder Mitch Schaffer. “The ProDemand service from Mitchell 1 accomplishes these two goals. Being able to offer this industry-leading resource will be a huge benefit to to these retailers.”
The Mitchell 1 ProDemand auto repair information software offers the following features to assist mobile enhancement retailers:
- Web-based: Online access from any computer and a mobile-optimized design allows access at the vehicle.
- Disassembly Information: Panel and component removal and disassembly information speeds up vehicle disassembly time, eliminates broken panels and other surprises, and allows the technician to reassemble the vehicle to OEM specifications.
- Component Locations: Quickly locates access to OEM amplifiers, computers and other modules needed to integrate with and makes related disassembly and removal instructions a click away.
- Wiring Diagrams: Full-color, scalable diagrams let you zoom into specific areas, print them for use in the vehicle or view them on mobile devices. The diagrams for every vehicle are drawn using the same layout so you can read them quickly across all makes and models.
- Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs): Always up-to-date vehicle-specific TSBs are listed to help with troubleshooting issues, or simply provide an informational heads-up to your customers about their vehicles.
- Plate-to-VIN and VIN Lookup: Increase the accuracy of the information provided by entering the VIN to look up the exact car being serviced. Plate-to-VIN allows a technician to quickly enter the license plate number to populate the VIN automatically, speeding lookup times for busy shops.
- Unrivaled Support: Live training, videos and user guides are available to help get you up to speed quickly, and online support offers help with your software – using it on your device or answering questions on vehicle content.
ProDemand provides a robust, all-encompassing solution that applies to a wide variety of vehicles and types of installations. Having access to information covering the entire vehicle allows installation facilities to quote a job properly, troubleshoot vehicle systems more quickly, and complete the installation with maximum accuracy and efficiency.
Retailers or technicians interested in learning more about the service or about special introductory pricing may visit www.1sixty8.com/prodemand/ or contact Mitch Schaffer at email@example.com.
1sixty8 media is a content marketing, website development and business solutions provider specializing in the mobile enhancement industry. The 1sixty8 media team includes many household names in the industry, and the company’s client list reads like a Who’s Who in 12 volt. Their mission is simple: Get their clients found online, convert online visitors into in-store purchasers and provide the tools to help retailers run their businesses effectively. Find out more at www.1sixty8.com.
About Mitchell 1:
Headquartered in Poway, California, Mitchell 1 has been a leading provider of repair information solutions to the motor vehicle industry since 1918. Mitchell 1 offers a complete line of integrated repair software and services to help automotive and commercial truck professionals improve productivity and profitability. For more information about Mitchell 1 products and services, visit www.mitchell1.com. Follow Mitchell 1 on social media at www.facebook.com/Mitchell1ShopSolutions and www.twitter.com/Mitchell1.